It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
(male)

runfast1968 HB User
weak urine stream and ejaculation 40's

I have the same problem. Just got back from Urologist. I have a weak urine stream and ejaculation. They used an instrument (some type of sonar thing) to see how much urine was still in my bladder. It was a normal amout.
A year ago i didnt have either of these problems and was able to keep an erection for a long time. (15-45 mins) Now I have trouble keeping one.

[B]Does anyone know of any natural supplements or specific diet that would help?[/B]

It doesn't bother me other than the nuisance of not feeling emptied and of course keeping an erection for longer. Dr says it may be overactive bladder. so the only thing they can do is laser the opening. That would require an overnite hospital stay with a catheter and burning urination for up to 6 weeks. And who knows if it would even help or cause more problems.
I'm just going to deal with it for now and try some diet changes since it was only about a year ago that these problems started.

Old 02-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
(male)

quincy1man HB User
Re: weak urine stream and ejaculation 40's

I am taking a med called uroxetral to help urine flow. it has less side effects than flomax which will make you ejaculate air basically... other than that alot of men say quercitin helps along with saw palmetto (some supplements have all of these ingredients). depending on your health stick with a whole foods, lean protein, veggies and good fats. cook with organic cold pressed coconut oil or rice bran oil and take omega 3 fish oil supplement, high grade if possible. L_arginine good for erections. some people swear by going gluten free, or at least easing up on too many grains and pastas... and milk, cheese, and dairy causes inflammation in a lot of people...

other alternative is to take drugs for urine flow and for ed....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply