It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

greenstumpie HB User
Unhappy frustrations with constant uro symptoms :0(

Hey!

I have a question and need some help/advice... i have, i feel like ive been on almost every medication for the bladder... now my uro doc changed it yet again from oxybutin to sanctura... has anyone tried that certain med and have any positive experiences with this drug...

Oh... and i currently have an interstim (sacral nerve stimulator) for incontinance because every med he put me on wasnt working... and i feel like the interstim isnt working that wwll anymore despite constant rwprogramming... so he put me on the oxybutin inconjunction to the interstim for a couple of months... but it hasnt been working as well as im getting high frequency and urgency as well as a lot more leaking... so he put me on the sanctura... i start it tomorrow... does anyone have any experience both positive and negative...

Im at a loss here and am deaperate for relief of all these uro symptoms...

Im also open to hearing what has worked with you in the past in regards to both medication or the interstim in general or both intermittently...

Reply Reply