It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
(male)

slam466 HB User
Thumbs down dui with mdr pseudomonas aeruginosa uti symptoms

I got mdr pa a couple of years ago and went thru the Tobramycin drips twice for a week each time, The infectious disease doctor told me that I have the type of PA that is very resident to antibiotics. He told me that the next step would be to be hospitalized and take a combo of Tobramycin and another drug which has more severe side effects. I was told to only do this as a last result. I have been back a few times with bad stomach pain and feeling real bad. After taking my temp he told me to wait a couple days and take cipro and come back. I guess my system fought the symptoms where I felt better and the fever went to normal. I feel bad in the am but I just do the best I can.
Last year I got bladder cancer. The urologist removed it and I have been back every three months to get a urine test and cystoscopy. After the procedure in Dec of 2011 I was driving home (85 miles) when I developed bad side effects, I have had them before from using a Foley catheter, I got bad stomach pains and felt real bad. I had to use the bathroom and started into McDonalds where I could cath myself. I ran off the road and the police said I was drunk. I stopped to eat something and picked up some dark Heineken my wife wanted. I opened a beer (dumb) after I left the restaurant and took a bactrum (useless) and started back home. I usually get a cipro when I get a procedure of any kind but that day he gave me nothing. The cop was totally out of tune with any medical thing. I took all the tests and blew a .02 and then he told me I was on drugs. When I got up to the medical part of the jail the nurse finally got me a catheter and I filled up 1500cc's and still had to go more. I said that at least I will get the urine to show I didn't take the drugs he told me I was on. After a couple of months my lawyer told me the county (Sarasota FL) was restructuring and things were taking a longtime. Now it turns out that I have no urine they can find that they tested but are still pushing the dui. This country is falling apart. The cop was brain-dead about my problem and left me more than 8 hours without allowing me to ****. I told him I used a catheter and couldn't go without it and not allowing me to use the phone to call my wife could lead to major problems even death, he just giggled.
Another thing I wanted to get from this site (my first post) was any info about using herbs to deal with uti's. As far as the dui I slid of the road when I turned into the place I wanted to use the can. Even careless driving should be dropped.
Charlie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply