It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
(female)

jeigh6 HB User
Help with my 4 y/o

About 3 days ago my 4 y/o son started complaining of pain with voiding. He has all the symptoms of an UTI but tested negative at the md office. He has, frequent and painful voids, urgency and has had an accident which is unlike him. It seems to hurt more at the end of stream. He has no blood, cloudiness or visual markings. He tested negative for UTI, diabetes, Kidney stones etc and she thought that he his urethra was inflamed and to just treat the symptoms with ibuprofen. Well my little guys is miserable. He cries terribly when he voids and tries to hold it in as long as he can. We have increased fluids and had him sit in warm baths with baking soda to void. Nothing seems to be helping and I don't know what else to do or how long this is suppose to help. Any thoughts or advice would be helpful. TIA

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply