It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
(female)

MyauMeow HB User
Bladder pain, and no answers

For the last two years I've suffered from abdominal pain. I saw several doctors, all have mentioned IBS. I'm on a gluten-free diet. I have not had a colonoscopy, though, and Crohn's is still a suspect as I feel "inflamed" at times. The abdominal pains have subsided recently and now I'm having pelvic pains. The last month has especially been rough. I've had intense pelvic pains; after visiting the gynecologist for a pelvic exam, the doc thinks it's my bladder. Urinalysis was normal but experiencing "stabbing" and some burning pains during and after urination. I also had a vaginal ultrasound with "negative" results.

When I urinate, it feels "numb"; I can't really explain it, but urination does not feel normal. I have not noticed blood in my urine but do see white particles floating in my urine. I do not have a UTI but am experiencing the same symptoms of a UTI plus nausea, dizziness, and back pain.

My primary care physician suspects I may have Interstitial Cystitis. This, however, has yet to be confirmed. I just received a referral to a Urologist; hopefully that will yield some answers.

Is it normal to feel such pain with IC, as well as feel nausea and dizziness? Lately, there's been moments that I can't even stand up without feeling like throwing up. I've never felt so terrible and sick in my life and yet I can't seem to get a diagnosis.

Does anyone have any advice, or comments they can give me? I feel like nobody understands what I'm going through...

Last edited by MyauMeow; 06-28-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply