It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
(male)

Jeremyjameson HB User
Red face Desperate Urge To Pee

Hi, this only happens first thing, no matter how many times I go for a pee in the night. I have stopped drinking fluids an hour or so before I go to bed, usually get up for one pee in the night. As soon as I wake up I have a sudden desperate urge to pee and its so bad I cant hold it and start to leak, I have even woken up and have already started to pee, there is no pain and I pee for England. Throughout the daytime I am completely normal, I can hold it for ages if I want to and there is no rush to get to a toilet, it is just when I wake up I just have no control over it, I generally get to the bathroom in time but have a urinater by my bed now just in case. This has only just recently started to happen and since then I never have an erection in the morning but I can any other time.

I have done a urine sample which came back negative. When I brought it up with my doctor before I did the sample he asked if I could stop mid stream, no was my answer, I have never been able to, even in the daytime when all is normal, once I start I cannot stop no matter how much I try. My doctor suggested I try to as an exercise but its impossible.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply