It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
(male)

aktonyo HB User
varicocele surgery after effects

Can some one with knowledge and experience on this please help me figure out what is happing to me .
when i was 18 i went to the doctors because i was feeling pains in my groin .i went to the hospital and i was told by the doctor ( the same man who did the varicoelectomy surgery on me)that i had varicose veins. i have noticed those veins but they never bothered me until then . I was very nervous and i wanted to be cured from the pain and i feel as if i rushed into the surgery.He performed the operation to both sides of my testicles. My sperm count was never tested before the surgery. after the surgery i immediately noticed that my sperm changed drastically . it went from being white sticky and dense to looking like water and pre-***. my sperm is not sticky at all anymore there is only a little whiteness . i feel as if this surgery has made me infertile . i later went to the same hospital to get a sperm count they told me is was 50 percent chance that i can impregnate a women . IM not really sure what that means but i don't trust that doctor anymore . if my body is producing less sperm now how will this effect the testosterone in my body ? will this cause be to have less drive or less strength?(like a dog that has been neutered or something) because sometimes i be feeling so down .Now that time has past i feel as if i never needed surgery in the first place . im realizing at the time when my groin first started hurting i was gaining a lot of weight and my cloths started to fit tighter causing my groin to hurt . i feel that that was the reason why that happened to me . when get and erection i feel pain and discomfort at . some time my left testicle gets sucked into my body and it causes pain . i don't know what to do anymore .is there anyway to undo the operation ? im 22 now and i fear that as i age this will only get worse . please any advice and suggestions would by greatly appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply