It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
(female)

Anxiousness HB User
Flank pain & Blood loss

Hello All

I'm very worried at the moment
I had right Flank pain for past 3 weeks thought it could be UTI so got Antibiotics the pain was intermittent and then started having some Spotting which ironically followed a Pain Spasm so dip test showed NO infection in urine just blood

Now back in 2006 I had episodes of Flank / Bladder problems was sent for various tests / scans / cystoscope and all it showed was narrowing of urethra tube and that my right kidney was smaller than the left and had a lot of scaring
These symptoms stayed for months and months then just stopped

Now it's back with a vengeance but I'm scared as blood loss is like a period ( I'm almost at end if Menopause ) so I know it's not a period it's from elsewhere abd coming from bladder?

As it is now my gp has me on Anti inflams painkillers and I'm due for a renal scan early oct but am ringing each day in the hope of any cancellations and he's also referred me to Urology in the meantime I'm scared that they've just left me to worry at home
Xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply