It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
(female)

krazykari8083 HB User
Bladder/Urinary problems

History leading up to my current problem:
I was on antibiotics 4 wks ago for upper-respiratory infection, 3 days after starting them i started having discharge and upper belly pain and weird cramps, i did a monostat for yeast infection, and then i started my period, everything cleared up and went away and i was back to normal.

3 weeks after the antibiotics i started to have this really strong urge to pee and lower left back pain,I figured a UTI, so i tried everything in the book to heal it naturally, after 7 days i went to doc to get a antibiotic for UTI, symptoms really improved, lingered here and there then were gone for 2 days.

I drank 10 beers over the weekend and am having problems again, the constant urge. I went to the doctor today and did a pee test and a pap smear test everything was normal. She said she thinks it might be a kidney stone. She suggested a CT scan / gynecologist to get an ultrasound or urologist for some type of camera in the bladder.

The doctor also said that the beer and antibiotics wouldn't cause further complications that im experiencing right now.

I don't have insurance and kind of freaking out, ill try any natural remedies. Im currently in an anatomy and physiology class and i looked at my book and where im having the weird pain it definitely the urethra opening that goes to your bladder.

It feels like someone is constantly pushing the "pee" button, sometimes i have alot of urine sometimes it trickles out. Sometime there is pain during the first morning pee upon completion of emptying bladder. Sometimes it feels like its pulsating and sometimes it feels like bladder spasms.

Anyone ever heard or experienced this before?!?!
its driving me nuts, ive worn out my family and my regular doctor and feel hopeless and feel like i cant really tell them my problems anymore because ive been complaining about this for a month and a half now?! I need help!!!!

Thanks!

Update: This morning i went to go urinate and before i even started there was almost excruciating pain, then i thought, not sure, but heard a sound, when i was finished i looked and saw nothing. Could it be kidney stones? Should i wait it out or go to ER since i have no insurance?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
(male)

wiedzmin HB User
Re: Bladder/Urinary problems

Have you tried "chanca piedra"? You can order it online as capsules or tea.

Reply Reply

Tags
bladder pain, bladder problems, kidney stones, urinary tract infection