It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
(female)

Garda11 HB User
Constant urine problems No uti

Hi there, i have been suffering with problems of constantly need to go to the loo. It started in Feb, burning pain when passing urine, went to dr. got anti-b and the frequency wasnt as much and the pain stopped. When finished anti-b
I felt i was still right. Everything fine till July, Again constantly every 10min in to the loo, no burning just constantly feeling I was full even though I had just
gone. August same thing, Sept, Oct, Went to my dr and said i just had to find out what is wrong, why all the infections? He then told me the only time there had been an infection was the Feb all the others had been clear.???????? I was back again to the dr two weeks ago same thing constant in and out. Got an apt to see an urologist in January, and got another anti-b. So why if there is no infection does the anti-b help, so finished anti-b and yesterday I just thought I would go mad I wrote down the number of times I went to the bathroom
18 times from 6 am to 11.pm. I am worn out from it. While there is no pain passing urine I am very uncomfortable, I have a feeling as if my jeans are to tight and pressing into me causing discomfort, but I have that feeling even in bed so it isnt tight clothes. I am raw underneath and feels as if someone took sandpaper to be, and very dry.

Also 2 weeks ago when the frequency started I took a sample, now the last time I had fluids was the night before, the only water I had was to swallow a tablet and my urine was crystal clear, looked like tap water. . strange when liquids had not been taken, but this was like my 5th trip to the bathroom that morn.

What is it? No burning pain passing urine, extreme frequency, raw and sore.

Would love to hear from anyone that can help or throw some light on it
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
(female)

mum32 HB User
Re: Constant urine problems No uti

hi, recently i was having this same problem but not so frequent visit, only the feeling of nt finished urine. When the dr was inserting the IUCD, then he found out my urine bladder was a bit down. So he pushed it up for me nd the pain was like ONLY GOD KNOWS........tht was about a month ago..now i am having the same problem again.......

Old 11-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #3
(female)

Garda11 HB User
Re: Constant urine problems No uti

Thanks Mum32, I was delighted to get a reply thank you. I really dont know what is going on. I am sitting here now after yet another flare up in the last 2 hours and have been to the bathroom 9 times. I am dreading the night I will have ahead of me. Why why is this happening. I have no infections showing up, yet I appear to be very red and angry looking in the whole general area.

I am here trawling through the internet and all I can find in common is anyone who is complaining of this hasnt been able to get it sorted.

How are you doing now? when it happens you does it last a few days or just a day or is it all the time. With me I seem to be having flare ups every 10 days.

I am so fed up with this.

Garda11

Reply Reply