It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
(male)

orangewhite26 HB User
Varicocele and anal leakage

Hi, I've had a varicocele for 15 years and I'm wondering if it could be a cause for anal leakage? The veins are inflamed in the area between my scrotum and anus and I thought maybe this has something to do with it, I also have hemorrhoids but I don't think they're the problem as doctors have said they're not bad enough for the hassle to remove, is there any merit to this theory? I'd just like to hear to some feedback before even considering to see a urologist or any other doctor for that matter, thank you so much in advance!

Old 01-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
(female)

greeneyez 1966 HB User
Re: Varicocele and anal leakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangewhite26 View Post
Hi, I've had a varicocele for 15 years and I'm wondering if it could be a cause for anal leakage? The veins are inflamed in the area between my scrotum and anus and I thought maybe this has something to do with it, I also have hemorrhoids but I don't think they're the problem as doctors have said they're not bad enough for the hassle to remove, is there any merit to this theory? I'd just like to hear to some feedback before even considering to see a urologist or any other doctor for that matter, thank you so much in advance!

hello , i just seen your post and im also having anal issues ive been having bouts of pressure and feeling itchy and it feels like something is leaking i was told i had hemmoroids from one dr but then another dr said no that they didnt feel anything so i dont know what too think i just feel weird down there i dont get alot of pain just pressure and irritation and my stools are kinda weird . i went too a gyno who told me nothing so many now ill see a urologist being that i keep getting utis maybe theres a link with that . did you find anything out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #3
(male)

orangewhite26 HB User
Re: Varicocele and anal leakage

Nah havent seen anyone about it yet (this seems like something the doctors might give me the runaround for and my insurance doesn't really cover anything)

Reply Reply