It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2013, 11:56 PM   #1
(female)

Hoshi112 HB User
Only peeing twice a day?

The past 2 months have been real annoying. I wake up one morning at 4am with extreme right-sided abdominal pain, couldn't sleep because of it. Was vomiting quite a bit. The pain was so bad, so I went to the ER that night. They did quick bloodwork and sent me home with antinausea meds saying "whatever is wrong, it's not critical" and giving me the boot. It went away late that night. A month later, it came back - this time near christmas, so I couldn't get an appointment with my doc till after new years. Went-to a walk-in clinic and they gave me more phenergan and said I needed a HIDA scan and my primary care doc had to order it. It went away a day before I saw the doc after 2 weeks of pain, had CT scan next day, was normal. It started again Friday. In about 5 hours, I have a HIDA scan. They think it's my gallbladder.
But here's why I posted this in urology... something else started monday. Pain in my left side of my abdomen too, as well as left lower back. More than that though is that suddenly I'm peeing like once or twice a day, and sometimes I don't even really feel like I need to go, I just do it anyway. I don't pee much either when I do, just a little. It's a relatively normal color (not really dark, no blood) and I've been drinking as much as I usually do, including caffeinated drinks that usually make me have to pee like 7+ times a day!

I'm worried something is up with my kidneys but I don't want to seem like a hypochondriac. I'm not scheduled to see my doctor again till next thursday to get my HIDA scan results. Should I call them? Or just ignore it and let it be?

I'm 24yrs old, mostly healthy, just have PCOS, hypothyroidism, anemia (no one knows why, either) and GERD as far as physical ailments go. I do not have diabetes or anything, was tested maybe 2 months ago.
Really tired of being sick in this way.
Any suggestions as to what I should do would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply