It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 02:36 AM   #1
(female)

Garda11 HB User
Over active bladder

Hi, Last wednesday I had been in and ouot to the loo every 10 min, up till noon, then hourly after that. Perfect the next day, and the next. Saturday frequency back again, and going hourly and I still have it. I went to my dr. yet again, as I had been to a urologist who wanted to do a cystoscope, but when I went to see him, I had been fine for 4-5 weeks so wanted to keave things alone.... but sure enough it came back. I explained how I have a chronic back which has left me extremely limited in movement and I have 3rods and 6 screws in my lower back. My legs I cannot put out in front of me, so my legs in stirups is a no no, as I just cant do it. Then I am afraid that they will shove me into this position if I am knocked out for it. I settled for an ultra sound or the renal bladder. Also I started on tablets to stop me wanted to go every second minute. I am now a week tomorrow on them, and no improvement, and never has this frequency lasted as long as this. I am miserable miserable, I just want to sit and cry. I want to plan things. and now I cant even see myself leaving the house.

When I booked the ultrasound he told me to drink 2 litres and not go to the bathroom for an hour!!! Hello !!!!! i need to go every 20min.

Please please can anyone offer me advice. The urologist said it was over active bladder syndrome. But why does it come and go?? If i have it why do i just get bouts of it.

I really would appreciate anything at all ..... i am, just feeling so down about it, I cant see the wood from the trees... Has anyone have these symptoms, are can anyone say what they think it might be, When I need to go I normally pass volumes but on the tablets while it hasnt helped the need to go, it has decreased the amount, but still going as often. Also when I get ip from the loo, I feel I need to go again, so normally sit again and pass some more. I am constantly feeling as if there is alittle bit still there that never comes out.

Anyone able to throw some light on this??? Thank you,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply