It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
(male)

BroncoII HB User
Is this overactive bladder ?

I'am a 27male I went to the Er due to peeing problams they did a urine test it came back good but they checked my prostrate and give me flowmax right then which in 2 days it's working awsome.I see a urologyist in 3 days. I do have this sensation like I gotta go pee but I don't and sometime i get a little urge then it leaves. I only been on flomax for 2 days do I know it needs moretime but does that sound like overactive bladder. It doesn't burn hurt etc when I pee and urine is clear.

Thanks Justin

Old 02-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #2
(male)

Stan Kupchin HB User
Re: Is this overactive bladder ?

You didn't say what the doctor said about the condition of your prostate. It sounds like it may be a little enlarged. Doctors sometime prescribe Flowmax because it also shrinks the prostate. That may be the reason the medicine is helping you. You will get the answer when you visit the urologist. When you go to a doctor for treatment you shouldn't be hesitant to ask questions. You are a consumer of health care after all and you are entitled to information about your health.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply