It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
(male)

dinosaurman HB User
Exclamation Help me please

Hi i have this feeling of a little urine stuck in my urethra and i visited a urologist for it. He said my forskin was a little long and there was inflammation as well as abrasion on my penis when he pulled it back.There was also some fishy smell. He said that it was because of this that there was the feeling of urine stuck in my urethra. Is this true? he told me to come back in a weeks time but after one day of medication i still have that feeling on and off. Is what he said true and possible? cause i cant find it on the internet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
(male)

bhp02 HB Userbhp02 HB Userbhp02 HB Userbhp02 HB User
Re: Help me please

did he give you antibiotics ??
is it a yeast infection ??
It may take 5 - 10 days for AB to work

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
(male)

bruno22rf HB User
Re: Help me please

Sounds like "Thrush"-a yeast type bacteria.If you have been given cream then use as directed-you can help by wearing cotton underwear and keeping the head of your penis as dry as possible between cream applications-bacteria cannot grow without moisture.Try folding a single sheet of toilet paper in half,lengthways,and ,after pulling back your foreskin,wrap the paper around the head with the ends overlapping at the top-put your foreskin back into its normal position and you should find that this will speed recovery.Change the paper each time you go to the toilet.

Reply Reply

Tags
inflammation, penis, urethra