It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
(male)

jayman40 HB User
ureththal reconstuction

Hello I'm so happy to have found this blog!
I am a 40 year old male,
I have been informed that I would need ureathel reconstructive surgey ,I have had issues for the last 10 years it just started that one day I just could not urinate.After a trip to my urologist he said I have meatil stenosis (the ureather closed up or had a blockage). I then had surgery and after 2 weeks the catheter was removed .After this surgery, I was urinating in every direction possible, still doing so to this day !I have to sit in order for it not to get it all over! I went to another doctor and he claimed it closed up again and suggested another like surgery but as of today I still am having the same problem. I was advised first to use a catheter daily, I'm not sure emotionally or physically I could do that believe me I have tried!I was advised to get this reconstructive surgery I need some help ;Firstly ,I am afraid to go through a third procedure and still have the same issues?am I going to have to use a catheter after? last but not least, I read on the blog the best dr is dr Zinman and believe me I want to use the best, but is there any one in NJ (where I live)?as far as recovery how does that work do I need someone there with me if I must travel far from home to do the surgery?
thanks so much!
jay

Last edited by jayman40; 07-12-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply