It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
(male)

mrichards22 HB User
Right testicle 'bulges'/sits much higher - Scrotal ultrasound is clear of any cancer!

Hi guys! I've been reading these forums for a little while now but this is my first post regarding the issue I've been having for the past 3.5 months (it is now August 27 and I've had this issue since mid May). I am a 22 year old healthy male who works out regularly!

I've noticed that my right testicle "bulges" forward/much higher than usual (I know that one is supposed to sit higher). I HAVE NO PAIN WHATSOEVER but because the testicle sits differently it is uncomfortable when wearing tight underwear. The bulge is much more evident upon waking up in the morning and when my scrotum is not loose. However, my testicle doesn't ascend into my body whatsoever. When my scrotum is LOOSE, the bulge is non-existent whatsoever and looks COMPLETELY normal.

I saw a GP regarding this issue and I was physically examined that didn't yield any issues in regards to any out of the ordinary lumps or deformities. I was sent for a scrotal ultrasound and it warranted a tiny amount of calcification on the "bulging" testicle but that it did not relate to my symptoms at all and that it is normal in many people, however, most people do not know it as they haven't had any issues with their scrotum.

I was then sent to my local urologist and he mentioned that my ultrasound was normal and that the calcification was nothing to worry about. He then scripted me another ultrasound to be done a year from now. He said that EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND NOT TO WORRY. Hernia was not evident either.

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be going on with this testicle? A possible cremaster muscle acting up? I've researched and researched and cannot find anything that relates to what I've been experiencing. Once again.. I have NO PAIN it is just very uncomfortable and I have to "adjust' my boys every few minutes in the gym and when sitting for long periods of time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply