It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
(female)

Honeychild HB User
Homeopathic Vaccines

anyone know much about homeopathic vaccines???

These seem a much safer alternative to the routine immunizations. I still find it incomprehensible that our infants are injected with chemicals such as phenol, thimerosol, formaldehyde etc etc.

Old 11-23-2005, 09:45 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Joan1980 HB User
Re: Homeopathic Vaccines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeychild
anyone know much about homeopathic vaccines???

These seem a much safer alternative to the routine immunizations. I still find it incomprehensible that our infants are injected with chemicals such as phenol, thimerosol, formaldehyde etc etc.
Homeopathic vaccines seem to be an oxymoron. homeopathic doctors, those who are truly trained in the art of healing would never do anything to the body unless it is needed. They believe in FIRST DO NO HARM.

Hahnemann would never have used such a thing as vaccines. There are plenty of homeopathic remedies if the person gets sick but certainly not before that. Every human body is designed to take care of itself. We do not need to protect our immune system, it is there to protect us, providing we leave it alone and don't sabotage it.

ETA this link:

http://altmed.creighton.edu/Homeopathy/history.htm

Last edited by Joan1980; 11-23-2005 at 09:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2005, 10:03 AM   #3
Inactive

plymouth HB User

They are not really vaccines. There's no such thing as a homeopathic vaccine. It's just a term being applied to the prophylactic use of the usual homeopathic remedies. That is, as a preventive.

Old 11-23-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Joan1980 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by plymouth
They are not really vaccines. There's no such thing as a homeopathic vaccine. It's just a term being applied to the prophylactic use of the usual homeopathic remedies. That is, as a preventive.
Yes, that is correct. This type of prevention can not be used as a substituted for allopathic vaccine in your child's school records.

Even prevention is not truly homeopathy. We do not know when the body needs prevention. It would always be considered interference.

There is no need for prevention when the body is working the way it is supposed to.

Only when the body shows symptoms that are prolonged or more severe than usual does true homeopathy cautiously use some natural assistance to the healing process.

But when we show symptoms, in homeopathy it is considered the END of the illness and it would be foolish to suppress the "finishing job".

Old 11-27-2005, 01:58 AM   #5
(female)

Honeychild HB User

Thanks all.

I think it is used to build the immune system, so as to make it more resistant to these diseases.

There is a 15 year study, that has found that the homeopathic method, are as effective as the regular, allopathic vaccines, minus the severe side effects that are sometimes experienced from regular vaccines.

I have a friend who did NOT vaccinate any of his 4 kids (used homeopathic vaccines for a time), and none of them came down with any of those diseases, which most kids are vaccinated against. I find that interesting. He said that he allowed them to play in the dirt, romp around, and never treated them with "sterile gloves", i.e. he didn't make sure everything was sterile etc etc.

Old 11-27-2005, 06:02 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Joan1980 HB User

I did the same with my two boys but I also skipped all the homeopathic stuff!

Although we do bathe regularly. LOL

Like I always say, the immune system is there to protect us not the other way around.

Closed Thread