It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 08:48 PM   #1

vigilantmom3 HB User
Help! I don't dare vaccinate my children again...

MY SON SEEMS TO ALWAYS HAVE HAD A PROBLEM, COULD IT BE THAT THESE PROBLEMS SURFACED AFTER VACCINATIONS?
I really belive that my middle child has suffered brain damage along with central nervous system damage due to his childhood vaccines. I am afraid to mention it anymore to the doctors as they disregard it everytime.What if they doctor his medical records out of fear? Then how do I prove it. He has a younger sibling who is due for her 2 year vaccinations. She has already had a central nervous system reaction to the 2 month vaccines. If I can't prove it with my son I am afraid that I will make the choice to vaccinate my littlest child only to subject her to all of the serious symptoms/problems that my son has or worse for that matter.
My boy is now 4. He's due again!?
Symptoms that got worse after his 2 year vaccines, exactly 5 days after:
Fever
constant twitching of all bodyparts day and night
limbs jerking
periodic weakness in feet and legs
periodic pain/ cramping in hands and face
seizures -if it is seizures mutiple kinds
peridic paralysis during sleep
increased/decreased respirations during sleep
apnea
parasomnia
chills/ tremor
tachy/bradycardia during sleep?
frothing of the mouth while choking during sleep
vomitting periodically during the day
signs of possible autisum
decreased reflexes
asthma
allergies.........THE LIST GOES ON...WE ARE WAITING FOR ADMITTANCE TO CHILDRENS HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK OF TESTING. WE JUST KEEP TREATING THE SYMPTOMS>>>
I just wanted to know if any one has some stories and maybe some remedies if this is the case. It looks like he will need medical his whole life. I just don't know what to do to protect my children from further damage.
My littlest has similar symptoms to her brother just not as bad......YET! Thank you !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2006, 05:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: Help! I don't dare vaccinate my children again...

Just stop vaccinating and do some research online for other groups dealing with kids like this. There are tons of them out there and you can find the help you need. It will be mainly up to YOU because the mainstream medical community doesn't like to take the time needed to unravel the complex problems of the vaccine damaged child, nor admit that the medical community as a whole has screwed an entire generation of children with their reckless "vaccination protocol."

Good luck--you are on the right track.

Old 05-19-2006, 01:57 PM   #3

vigilantmom3 HB User

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Finally someone who isn't afraid to voice their opinion. I'll let you know!

Old 09-13-2006, 10:39 PM   #4
(female)

kate_wa HB User

hi there
sorry to hear about all the trouble you've had
My youngest son had his 12 months immunisations 3 weeks ago. He's 2 and half but i didn't want to get them done cause i was especially nevous about the MMR vaccine. But i had to get them done because he was goin to daycare and they wouldn't take him not being immunised. My oldest son had the MMR and had no problems so i convinced myself that all would be fine...well it wasn't...
soon after he pretty much changed into a different kid...had just about every side affect on the list and he's just been diagnosed with epilepsy (which was never there before) and its being investigated whether he has autism or not.
In a few weeks i've gone from having a healthy active happy kid to one thats so doped up on meds he just lies around all day and has the worst mood swings i've ever seen. Never again will i get my kids immunised especially since i was never told that any of this was a possibility Sorry if this is a bit over the top but i'm so angry at the moment !!!!

Hope you can get your sons problems sorted out

Old 09-14-2006, 10:16 AM   #5
(female)

karenb75 HB User

OMG! You guys have me scared to death now. What is the time range for signs of trouble from vaccinations? My DD had her two month shots a little over a week ago and I haven't seen anything different about her at all. Should I worry? Where can I research info. on vaccines? TIA

Old 09-18-2006, 10:48 PM   #6
(female)

Dani_Jo HB User

My 12 year old daughter started having seizures within a few days of her 12 month immunizations. This would have been in 1995. Her seizures lasted up to 45 minutes long and her behavior, especially after they put her on phenobarbitol, was the complete opposite of the sweet loving child that I had prior to the immunizations. Her seizures were pretty bad for a few years and they never could find a cause for the seizures, however, I know the cause and no doctor will ever convince me otherwise. The DTP shot, which she was given before her seizures started, has been linked to neurological disorders. They say the shot has been changed and is no longer dangerous, but I am not convinced of that either. They took her off phenobarbitol at 5 years old and now she may have a seizure once a year or once every other year. Other than that, she is a normal smart-mouthed preteen She is very lucky not to have sufferred serious brain damage. I now have an 8 month old who is not being immunized, other than the Hib and Prevnar shots, which protect against meningitis. I probably would not even have done those, but my sister is a pramedic and is exposed, and meningitis is so very lethal. I found a great pediatrician who does not force the immunizations.. he is truly wonderful. I take alot of criticism for my decision, but I feel good about it. I have actually ordered a book on raising vaccine free children and alternatives. Good Luck

Last edited by Dani_Jo; 09-18-2006 at 10:49 PM.

Closed Thread