It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

mirandarose HB User
Think twice before vaccinating.

I want to share my own personal stories of vaccination's gone wrong. When my now 6 year old son was vaccinated at 1 month, he screamed for 3 hours afterwards. He was "accidentally", and I say that lightly; given his 2 month vaccines at 1 month. I believe now this is why he is hyper and high strung. He also has had to go through years of speech therapy for a speech problem.My oldest daughter had the typical fevers and crankiness. But, has suffered years with constipation and other bowel problems. My almost now 3 year old, recieved his MMR and Chicken Pox vaccinations at 15 months. Not more than 24 hours later he was unnresponsive and had labored breathing. I could not wake him. It was like he was in a deep sleep. He also had a temp. of 103. I called the doctors office and they told me it was normal. I don't call that normal. I have since had another baby. He had not been vaccinated and will never be. I know this is a very controversial subject, but I have seen what can happen. I have been doing research on vaccines and SIDS. There is a particular website, I have been on alot recently. There are pages upon pages of infants who have died from SIDS. There ages mainly are 2-4 months. The two ages when they are given their first sets of vaccines. It is so upsetting to see all these precious babies, who are no longer here. I just wanted to share my own personal opinion. Thanks for listening.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2006, 08:55 PM   #2
(female)

dannysmom HB User
Re: Think twice before vaccinating.

I am sorry to hear about your kids' problems. I wish we could post links here because I know of a great place with lots of info.

Old 08-11-2006, 09:03 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

mirandarose HB User

Thanks! It's so frustrating? I know my children better than anyone...besides my husband! But, when I try to tell their doctor what I think is wrong and whats happened; they poo poo it off! Makes you wonder, if they have to act like that? Once again... God Bless.

Old 08-11-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
(female)

cahawk HB User

Do a search for Dr. Mercola to see what he says about vaccines. My kids, now 28, 26, 20 and 19 didn't get vaccinated. I had letters on file at school stating that it was due to my personal beliefs that they should not be vaccinated and it worked. There is a lot of information about the stuff big pharmaceutical companies are shoving down our throats...and into our children. My kids were much healthier than anyone else's kids I know. Never missed school, never had the 'normal' snotty noses, etc.

Closed Thread