It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 05:07 AM   #1
(female)

Nassy HB User
Exclamation Time Zone difference & Micronor!

I am travelling through South America for a month, & am worried about the time zone difference to London (- 5), as I am currently taking Micronor contraceptive pill, which has to be taken at the same time every day - has anyone any experience with this? I am not sure if I continue to take it according to GMT ie. so, as I am taking it a midday everyday, I set my alarm for 7am whilst I am away? or do I simply take it at 12pm local time?
Thanks for any help

Old 09-27-2006, 04:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User
Re: Time Zone difference & Micronor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassy
I am travelling through South America for a month, & am worried about the time zone difference to London (- 5), as I am currently taking Micronor contraceptive pill, which has to be taken at the same time every day - has anyone any experience with this? I am not sure if I continue to take it according to GMT ie. so, as I am taking it a midday everyday, I set my alarm for 7am whilst I am away? or do I simply take it at 12pm local time?
Thanks for any help

You can either adjust the time that you will take the pill, or continue taking it at your regular time. It's only a few hours difference, and it's only going to affect that first pill. If this were my situation, I'd continue taking it at the time that I always take it. Most studies show that a few hours here and there isn't an issue.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread