It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Vaccinate your kid or go to jail 10 days!

I just heard that parents are being forced to vaccinate their children or risk 10 days in jail. This is very alarming! We do not have studies on long term effects of these toxic vaccines. I am concerned with putting some of the ingredients in my body and my daughter's. I vaccinated her through the age of one because like many I felt I had to if she was going to go to school until I leanred you can opt out for several reasons.

Last edited by AlexaIn2006; 11-19-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Old 11-29-2007, 01:58 AM   #2
(female)

mangoes HB User
Re: Vaccinate your kid or go to jail 10 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaIn2006 View Post
I just heard that parents are being forced to vaccinate their children or risk 10 days in jail. This is very alarming! We do not have studies on long term effects of these toxic vaccines. I am concerned with putting some of the ingredients in my body and my daughter's. I vaccinated her through the age of one because like many I felt I had to if she was going to go to school until I leanred you can opt out for several reasons.
i dont think vaccines are toxic. they prevent you from getting sick. it makes me cry to see young infant babies having coughing fits, not able to breath as they are suffering from the whooping cough. i feel so sorry for them. i dont know how their parents can watch their babies go though that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM   #3
(male)

bsherman HB User

Can you please tell us where you heard about that law? That sounds hard to believe.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
i dont think vaccines are toxic. they prevent you from getting sick. it makes me cry to see young infant babies having coughing fits, not able to breath as they are suffering from the whooping cough. i feel so sorry for them. i dont know how their parents can watch their babies go though that.

on one hand yes they prevent illness, but have you heard about the link between vaccinations and autism?
it's pretty scary.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:10 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB Userrudiraven HB User

bsherman.......Prince George's county in Maryland is threatening parents with possible jail time if they haven't had their children vaccinated or completed the exemption paperwork.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:37 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Actually vaccines ARE toxic. Is formaldehyde nautral and healthy? What about aluminum or mercury for starters? Well, they are all toxins that your body isn't made for. So, yes, they are toxic whether they are helpful or not, they contain toxins.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

Whether or not they can be "proven" to be toxic, the government cannot GUARANTEE that they are safe for ALL children, some do have an adverse reaction to them, and therefore, a parent cannot be "required by law" to vaccinate their children. This is just plain ludacrous! Is that county willing to pay all of the families who were FORCED to vaccinate against their wishes if something tragic happens?

My son just had a severe reaction to his 4-month shots that I have been dealing with for 2 days now, and come to find out, it may be the recalled HIB vaccine that he's reacting to, since he got it the day BEFORE it was recalled. Go ahead and put me in jail then, because if the manufacturer can't even guarantee me that the vaccines are sterile and bacteria free (let alone non-toxic), and the government can't guarantee me that it's safe to inject him that many times at once, then I'm not going to put my son through this misery in 2 more months with the next round of vaccinations! This is my 3rd baby and I've never experienced anything like this before with my other 2; he is MISERABLE!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Shots are a one size fits all. Shots are toxic because they do contain toxic metals and that is a fact, it is part of the ingredients. There are also many preservatives and who knows what else there is that is not listed or known about.

My take is put me in jail if it comes to it. I will not be forced to vaccinate my child with various shots that as soon as they come on the market they are required regardless of what it is. As a parent I will make the decision for m daughter what types of medicines she needs. I believe in keeping our bodies natural and as close to earth as possible, therefore, we eat accordingly, etc, etc, etc. I will have to home school my child if I have to.

Schools need to be just school, they need to stop being mom and dad, daycare for before and after school, the hospital. They are taking on all these social issues when it's purpose is to teach our children and send them home to the parents who make the decisions for the child.

Closed Thread