It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
(female)

jknee80 HB User
flu shot

i got the flu shot thrusday 2nd Dose this year and saturday night this rash started to form it is red welting and you can see my pores. It is spreding too. Is this from the flu shot?

Old 11-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Re: flu shot

It is hard to tell, but if this is happening at the injection site I would be alarmed. I am not sure if you are aware of some of the ingredients in a flu shot, so if you are not you may want to look into that. Have you ever looked into building up your own natural immunity? It really works and it is as simple as eating your fruits and vegetables that are organic, cutting out processed foods, sleeping well, exercise, exposure to sun, and elimating stress will build your immunity. Have you had flu shots in the past? I know there have been "bad batches" in the past. A doctor may consider your problem normal, I am not sure how to help other than telling you to look into building your own immunity. When it is strong, naturally, you will be able to fight out sickness and be flu and cold free.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2007, 12:18 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

miyu HB Usermiyu HB User

did your doctor not ask you of allergies to eggs? I know that is somthing in the flu shot has that is really bad for people with allergies.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexaIn2006 View Post
Have you ever looked into building up your own natural immunity? It really works and it is as simple as eating your fruits and vegetables that are organic, cutting out processed foods, sleeping well, exercise, exposure to sun, and elimating stress will build your immunity.
I take it you don't rely on public transportation. No amount of vitamins can compete with that kind of constant and unremitting exposure to illness.

Otherwise, I'm sure you would mention the most vital prevention technique, handwashing.

Old 11-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

KeltoKel HB User

Where is the rash? I think we were assuming it was around the injection site but I guess it could be anywhere. Do you have an egg allergy?

LOL! I hear ya about public transportation. My hubby takes the train into the city and the first thing I tell him when he comes home is to "wash his hands." But you are right, it won't keep someone from getting you very sick with the flu and all that fun stuff. One cough can do that!

Last edited by KeltoKel; 11-24-2007 at 04:13 AM.

Closed Thread