It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #1
(male)

tuffshot HB User
Toxins in flu shots?

I have been trying to find the ingredience in the flu shot. I was told recently that mercury and aluminum are used in them? These are toxins and can be linked to alzheimers (sp) There must be some truth to mercury and aluminum as part of the ingredience because I saw an add for a flu vaccine that was mercury free.

Some try to explain away reactions from the flu shot and how it's benefits outway the side effects, put after repeated injections over the years mercury and aluminum residuals will build up. Site reactions as well as getting sick from the flu shot are warning signs of the bodies resistance of a particular ingredient, or combination of.

I got rid of my non stick and aluminum cooking pans years ago because of the toxins associated with them, now I find out I am being injected toxins in a flu shot?

Does anyone know or have a link to where I can verify the true ingredience of the flu vaccine?

Last edited by tuffshot; 12-02-2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: misspelling

Old 12-02-2007, 08:57 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Toxins in flu shots?

There are only about 3 or 4 different kinds on the market. I'm sure you could research them, maybe thru the National Insitutes of Health, and find the ingredients. I did it once several years ago as I wanted information on the thimerisol free shots. I just didn't keep the info.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #3
(male)

tuffshot HB User

I got my flu shot from work this year so I am going to request a copy of the MSDS sheet. That should contain enough information.

Old 12-02-2007, 09:22 PM   #4
(male)

tuffshot HB User

I did a little research on the subject this evening at work.
I talked with someone at the CDC (Center of Disease Control)
He gave me the link to the Guide to Contraindications to Vaccination PDF file, I would have never found it if it were not for the link he gave me.

I haven't been able to identify everything in the vaccine as of yet but here is the ingredients. There are basically 2 types plus the new Flue mist.

Influenza (Fluezone) Beta-propiolactone, egg protine,Neomycin, Polymyxin B
Polyoxethylene 9-10 nonyl phenol (triton N-101 octoxynol 9) Sodium chloride, Thimerosal

Influenza (Fluezone) Egg protien, Formaldehyde or formalin, Gelitin
Polyethylene glycol, p-isooctylphenyl ether
(Triton X-100), Sodium Chloride, Thimerosal

Influenza (Fluemist) phosphates

Inflenza (varies) Bactopeptons

Thimerosal also known as Merthiolate sodium
Ethylemercurithiosalicylic acid, sodium salt is the nasty stuff.

Per the MSDS sheet it is used as a: Pharmaceutical aid (perservative)
bactericide, fungicide

[url]http://ull.chemistry.uakron.edu/erd/...6001/6498.html[/url]

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by moderator2; 12-03-2007 at 05:23 AM.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User

Tasty stuff! Did you decide to get your flu shot after all? Thanks for providing this information. The ingredients are even more digusting than I imagined.

Closed Thread