It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #1
(female)

nannie8 HB User
Nervous about flu shot and other vaccinations; please reply!

Hi, I'm scheduled to get a flu shot and pneumonia vaccine tomorrow afternoon. I have never had either one.

I thought it might be best to get a flu shot this year since I live near my small nephews now and I'm around children a lot more than usual. My husband got a pneumonia vaccine the other day, so I thought I should get one too?? I am a 41 year old smoker and I live in high altitude (5,600 feet).

I have also never had the chicken pox; would you recommend I get that vaccine as well?

I'm scared of all of them, but I'm also scared NOT to get them!! I haven't gotten one all these years because of my fear of vaccinations, but I think the flu at my age would really suck, plus being a smoker.

Any advice or thoughts? I'd appreciate it before I go in tomorrow late afternoon.

Thanks,
Nanette

Old 12-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Nervous about flu shot and other vaccinations; please reply!

Are you scared of any shot or just these? No reason to be. I have asthma and get the flu shot every year. Have for about 15 years now. Never had a problem. Sometimes I may have a little bruise or soreness, depending on the shot giver's apptitude...but otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-17-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
(female)

nannie8 HB User

Thanks...no I'm not afraid of shots or blood tests in general...it's the reactions and risks of these vaccines I worry about!

Thanks for your reply.

Nanette

Old 12-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User

I think you SHOULD be worried. Have you read what these shots contain? They all contain toxic chemicals and metals. Injecting anything toxic into your body is dangerous. Your best bet for not getting sick is to build your immunity which can be challenging if you smoke since you are full of toxins because of cigarettes. Eating organically, washing your hands with a non-antibacertial soap, restful sleep, exercise, the sun, eliminating stress, reducing your exposure to harmful cleaners and beauty products are some of your best bets. We get sick when our immunity is down. This is caused by stress, not sleeping, poor diet and lack of vitamins and minerals, etc. The body has the ability to heal itself and we need to treat our bodies right in return. The drug companies will tell you the vaccines are safe, they always will. Do you ever wonder why every drug has side effects or complications? Why many vaccines are recalled? We never get the full story either. Drugs are not the answer.

As far as children getting sick, the same thing. If their immunity is down, they will get sick too. You can't control that. Also, the flu vaccine DOES NOT PREVENT you from getting sick. It can work about 50-60% of the time, but then in addition you are adding toxins to your body that will effect your immediately and down the road. Our bodies are not made for these chemicals. Your liver has a difficult time filtering out these chemicals. Please read ALOT about these vaccines and other people's stories before getting them. You would be surprised to know that aborted human fetus is used to grow some vaccines and some of the ingredients. Read both sides of the story, don't just turn to the CDC or a government site for all of your information. There is a conflict of interest between the government, FDA, and drug companies, they all work very closely together and they also have kickbacks for supporting each other.

I hope that helps.

Last edited by AlexaIn2006; 12-17-2007 at 04:07 PM.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Alexa: Could you give me a source for the "aborted human fetuses" part? Because I suspect that may have been taken out of context, at a minimum.

Nannie8: Schoolchildren get the flu a lot, that is a fact. No, the vaccine is not 100% effective, but it does lower the odds, and reduce the severity of the illness if you do catch it anyway. You might have a reaction, you might feel a little icky for a few days, but serious reactions are extremely rare.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User

They do use the tissue from aborted human fetus for growing. You can look it up for yourself, the information is out there. Regardless, vaccines amd shots are toxic.

Old 12-18-2007, 10:07 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

Okay, you're talking about fetal cell lines. As in, one fetus, used to produce all of that type of vaccine in the world.

(The flu shot isn't made that way, it's made from chicken eggs.)

Closed Thread