HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Vaccination & Immunization (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/vaccination-immunization/)
-   -   how are vaccines bad for you? (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/vaccination-immunization/823591-how-vaccines-bad-you.html)

Muffinman227 11-15-2010 10:34 AM

how are vaccines bad for you?

how are vaccines bad for you?
They have horrible substances in them like mercury, which is one of the most toxic chemicals on the planet. It causes diseases such as cancer, SIDS, autism, many more, and the worst being death. And in Countries all around the world are actually banning vaccines because of all the dangers. My stepdad is a chiropractor and he is an expert on how to keep your body healthy. Vaccines are NOT the way to go!!!!!!! Please educate yourselves people!!!!!!! then you will notice how oblivious a lot of people are to all the dangers of vaccines

tjlhb 11-20-2010 06:35 PM

Re: how are vaccines bad for you?

The risk of serious problems from vaccines, while non-zero, is generally orders of magnitude lower than the risk of serious problems from the diseases that they vaccinate against.

Death and disfigurement from smallpox (eradicated in the wild by vaccination), paralysis and lifetimes in iron lungs from polio, birth defects from rubella, miscarriage of pregnancy from mumps, pneumonia or death of infants from pertussis, and death or months long recovery periods from tetanus are just some of the things that vaccine-preventable diseases can bring. But now, various infectious diseases are coming back due to vaccine refusal (e.g. rates of pertussis are now at levels not seen in the past 50 years).

tatsu15 11-30-2010 05:56 PM

It's best to trust your immune system. Limit sugars, get adequate rest, exercise get plenty of sunshine (vitamin d). Don't bog your body down with synthetic drugs and vitamins. Eat whole foods (organic if you can afford) and make sure to eat healthy fats for your nervous system.

It's better to acquire a virus naturally (through the nose and mouth) and have your immune system fight it off instead of having some genetically mutated virus injected into your system. It can for some ppl cause automimmune responses (MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Seizures, etc.)

jenj770 12-01-2010 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=tatsu15;4633230]It's better to acquire a virus naturally (through the nose and mouth) and have your immune system fight it off instead of having some genetically mutated virus injected into your system. It can for some ppl cause automimmune responses (MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Seizures, etc.)[/QUOTE]

I second this!

Jen

tjlhb 12-01-2010 02:03 PM

[QUOTE=tatsu15;4633230]It's better to acquire a virus naturally (through the nose and mouth) and have your immune system fight it off instead of having some genetically mutated virus injected into your system. It can for some ppl cause automimmune responses (MS, Lupus, Arthritis, Seizures, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Natural infection with hepatitis B can lead to permanent infection and liver problems, including liver cancer.

Natural infection with polio can lead to paralysis.

Natural infection with influenza or pertussis can lead to serious respiratory problems including death, particularly in those more vulnerable due to age. (Do you really want to pick up a relatively mild for you case of influenza or pertussis, then pass it along to your vulnerable elderly or infant relatives?)

Natural infection with rubella in pregnant women can lead to birth defects.

tatsu15 12-01-2010 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=tjlhb;4633748]Natural infection with hepatitis B can lead to permanent infection and liver problems, including liver cancer.

Natural infection with polio can lead to paralysis.

Natural infection with influenza or pertussis can lead to serious respiratory problems including death, particularly in those more vulnerable due to age. (Do you really want to pick up a relatively mild for you case of influenza or pertussis, then pass it along to your vulnerable elderly or infant relatives?)

Natural infection with rubella in pregnant women can lead to birth defects.[/QUOTE]

Natural infections may or may not cause what you just listed... same goes for vaccines... depending on how well you treat your body and how your immune system/genes come to play.

Personally, I never got the Hep B, MMR, or flu vaccines. I trust my immune system. I guess you got to pick your poison... vaccines aren't a guarantee to immunity.

tjlhb 12-01-2010 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=tatsu15;4633757]Natural infections may or may not cause what you just listed... same goes for vaccines... depending on how well you treat your body and how your immune system/genes come to play.[/QUOTE]

The risk of serious problems from natural infections of those viruses or bacteria is orders of magnitude greater than the risk of serious problems from the vaccines against those viruses or bacteria.

[QUOTE=tatsu15;4633757]Personally, I never got the Hep B, MMR, or flu vaccines. I trust my immune system. I guess you got to pick your poison... vaccines aren't a guarantee to immunity.[/QUOTE]

Not a guarantee, but they move the odds more in your favor. Especially when so many people are refusing vaccines and becoming disease vectors giving dangerous viruses and bacteria to others (the reason why there have been measles outbreaks recently in the US, and pertussis cases have reached the highest level in California in decades).

tatsu15 12-01-2010 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=tjlhb;4633947]The risk of serious problems from natural infections of those viruses or bacteria is orders of magnitude greater than the risk of serious problems from the vaccines against those viruses or bacteria.

Where did you get this information?

Not a guarantee, but they move the odds more in your favor. Especially when so many people are refusing vaccines and becoming disease vectors giving dangerous viruses and bacteria to others (the reason why there have been measles outbreaks recently in the US, and pertussis cases have reached the highest level in California in decades).[/QUOTE]

Disease vectors? The environment we live in is already a disease vector... newborns are exposed to it from day one. Highly immunized children are as guilty as non immunized children in terms of contracted or possible even shedding the virus. If vaccines are the holy grail of all viruses/diseases... why did nature even bother giving us an immune system for in the first place?

tjlhb 12-02-2010 08:38 AM

Yes, the environment is full of viruses and bacteria, most of which can be controlled by a normal functioning immune system.

A few, however, cause dangerous problems or even death before the immune system can control or destroy them (e.g. polio - paralysis, rubella in pregnant women - birth defects, etc.). And you will get sick and shed infectious virus or bacteria by coughing all over the place, etc., even if you do avoid long term effects.

A vaccine shows your immune system a weak or dead virus or bacteria so that it learns to recognize it so that it reacts more quickly and controls or destroys a wild type infection before it can do any damage to you. And you won't be shedding infectious virus or bacteria because you won't be coughing all over the place, etc..