It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
(male)

BenSamuels HB User
Forced flu shot without consent

I took my 15yr old son to see the doctor last month for a sports physical. While we were there he asked me if I wanted my son to recieve a flu shot. I don't agree with the flu shot hype and strongly disagree with what is included in the vacine. I don't want that in my son's body. I told the doctor "No, we were not interested and we will pass on that". He tried to talk me into it and I politely said "No thanks" again. He proceeded to tell me that my son needed a hepetisis booster shot and I agreed to that and it was given to him. I just got the paper work from the insurance company today stating what the doctor billed for and it clearly states that he gave my son the flu shot anyway!! My wife works for a major medical company in the Pittsburgh area here and looked over the bill and is livid. She says it looks like he "piggy backed" the flu shot with the hepetisis booster and blatanly went against my wishes. I called the doctors office this afternoon but he was closed until Monday. Does anyone have any advice? My first thoughts are to seek legal advice. Did I have to sign a disclaimer stating that I refused the flu shot for my son? Does anyone know if any signing of paper work is involved when agree/disasgree for flu shot? Any thoughts?

Old 12-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB User
Re: Forced flu shot without consent

Your 15 year old son should know whether he got one or two shots that day.

If he only got one, then the doctor's office billed the insurance company for something that was not done.

In any case, serious complications from the flu vaccine are much less common than serious complications or death from the flu in unvaccinated persons.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
(male)

BenSamuels HB User

I was present while his shot was given. He only recieved one shot. Can the flu shot vacine be "piggy backed", meaning put in with the booster he recieved and given as one shot?

Old 12-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

tjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB Usertjlhb HB User

Hepatitis and flu vaccines are separate injections (although the flu vaccine is for three different kinds of flu). Note that there are two types of hepatitis that have vaccines available, A and B (B is the virus that can become a permanent infection). They may be available as separate vaccines or a single vaccine for both, but never combined with flu vaccine.

So if he got one injection, then the doctor's office made a billing error by billing for both hepatitis and flu vaccines. (But you'll also want to ask the doctor's office which vaccine he actually got.)

Last edited by tjlhb; 12-03-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:39 AM   #5
(female)

pfe HB Userpfe HB Userpfe HB Userpfe HB Userpfe HB Userpfe HB User

I agree that it sounds like your son received only the Hepatitis vaccine, but the doctor's office billed the insurance company for both vaccines.

I can't imagine they would give them together in one injection. They can't just combine vaccines together willy-nilly.

It appears to be a billing "issue."

Old 12-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User

You do have to sign for the flu shot whether you are an adult or parent of a child...it has to be signed for. If you didn't sign for the flu shot, then he didn't get it.

The billing office screwed up. Happens all the time.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
(male)

Lyneteck HB User

I would find out for sure if he got it or not. And if he did, I would pounce on them with both feet. I agree with you about not getting the flu shot. We've given up too many rights today. The buck stops here. Even many doctors and nurses refuse to take the poison flu shot. As well as many of the nonsheeple population. Building up and keeping a strong immune system is the strongest defense against the flu. I used to get the flu 1 or 2 times every year. I started taking good raw organic vitamins and minerals 4 years ago. No flu in the past 4 years. I had terrible spring allergies. Gone for the last 4 years. Energy levels are through the roof. With all of the modern technology, these people haven't cured anything in 70 years. Do you really think it's because they can't. Lift your heads up out of the clouds. What is destroying everything around us today. It's greed-money-power-control. The same ole same ole. Diseases are markets. If they cured just one disease, do you realize how many product lines (symptom treaters) would become obsolete. Do you realize how much money they would lose if you ever found out the real truth. The simple truth that if we found out that with proper nutrients people wouldn't get sick in the first place. I'm not just talking about the flu business. I'm talking about the cancer market, the heart disease market, the stroke market, the diabetes market, the obesity market. The list is long and goes on and on. I'm in my 40's now. When I was a kid, cancer and diabetes were almost unheard of. Now they crash every household. So, I wonder what the focus of pharmaceutical testing is. Is it to find a cure and put themselves out of business, or could it be to increase disease and collect fortunes off of the symptom treaters. So, as far as the flu vaccine is concerned, most of the sheeple in the flock are being injected. But most people got sick anyway. I work in an office of 20 people and all got the flu shot. I am the only one not currently sick. Imagine that. So, like I said, I would take action against injection without permission. It's still your right today. But, who knows what they'll try to take away tomorrow.

Closed Thread