It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vaccination & Immunization Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
(female)

Izzy8644 HB User
Whooping Cough Vaccine Allergy

When i was younger and they tried to give me the Whooping Cough vaccine I got really sick and went into convulsions. It almost killed me, then when i got older my mom asked if i might have grown out of it and if they could try it again. But they said it was to risky. From what i've read the old whooping cough vaccine used to cause seizures after acouple hours to some kids. So maybe i wasn't allergic to the vaccine. But i'm not sure cause i don't know to much about the vaccine cause i could never have it and i was to young to remember. I am really tired of getting whooping cough almost every winter. Any one know anything about the Whooping Cough Vaccine from what i've read they created a new one.

Old 11-27-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
(female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User
Re: Whooping Cough Vaccine Allergy

My baby at the age of 8 weeks had a toxic reaction to his central nervous system after an injection of the whooping cough vaccine. He cried and screamed off and on for 72 hours. He has never had another injection of the vaccine. He is 24 years old now and refuses the vaccine. He has never had whooping cough. But the thought of him trying it again concerns him and me greatly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread