It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2003, 10:19 AM   #1
(female)

rubydoo63 HB User
Question Phosphatidyl Serine?

Hi All!

Does anyone have any experience with Phosphatidyl Serine? I need to take something to clear my brain fog. I currently take Levoxyl for hypothyroidism and hasimotos, but find that my concentration needs some attention!

Any advice? suggestions?

Thanks.

Old 04-14-2003, 11:56 AM   #2

cathyk HB User
Phos/Serine was just prescribed for me a little over a week ago for my adrenal challenges - I don't notice anything yet for brain fog but I'll let you know. From what I understand it can take about a month or so to get some good affects, primarily for my brain fog and sleep issues.

I take it at bedtime to balance out cortisol during the night. The idea is to take my natural cortisol before noon and then balance it out at night with the PS. I will start taking 5 HTP along with the PS in about a week. If you don't have cortisol challenges you would not want to take this PS supplement at bedtime!

One good thing I've notice is that I get 2 extra hours sleep before I wake up - I use to wake up at 2, now it's 4. Hopefully it will soon be 6!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2003, 08:56 AM   #3

Jen23 HB User
You might want to try a herb called Rhodiola Rosea by the company Ameriden or the company Swedish Herbal Institute. It improves memory, concentration and energy.

Closed Thread