It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2003, 08:47 AM   #1
Inactive

isolated one HB User
Talking Cayenne - for energy

I've been feeling run down lately from stress and was looking for some supplement I wasn't aware of before that will give me a boost of energy that's not just a stimulant which can drain the system. Ginseng only goes so far. What I discovered was Cayenne. It's hardly what I would have associated with energy. It also turns out there are misconceptions about cayenne being something that irritates the stomach and digestive system. It actually appears to be quite the opposite and the "hot" sensation is actually a false signal the nerves give to the brain. Unfortunately, cayenne pepper has been thrown into the same category as black pepper and other spicy foods that really do irritate the digestive system. Anyway, I got some cayenne capsules and soon after taking my first dose I felt an amazing boost of energy like never before! I've been taking the cayenne for two days now and it feels as though my system has been rejuvenated. Cayenne energizes many bodily functions and strongly enhances blood circulation. It's also supposed to boost the immune system, relieve some types of pain, and clear toxins from the body, among other things. Some people have a feeling like heart burn when first start taking cayenne capsules but that slowly goes away as the stomach gets used to it. Cayenne has been one of the most researched herbs which means it's many claimed benefits are backed up by evidence.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread