It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2003, 07:56 AM   #1

rhyno22 HB User
Question what's a good multi-vitamin for me?

this is my first post, so bear with me. i am looking to live a healthier '04. i am a 26 year old male and i never get sick. i get a good 7-8 hours of sleep a night, but i'm always tired. i am normal height and weight. i do smoke a little (5-10 cigs a day). i work in the mortgage business, so i sit at a desk all day. when i get home at night, i have enough energy to cook dinner and take care of some errands, but after that i am on the couch for the night. i know i should exercise and i do to some extent, but i was wondering if there were any multi-vitamins or supplements i could take to give me more energy- both physically and mentally? thanks.

Old 12-30-2003, 10:30 AM   #2
Inactive

ps630 HB User
Re: what's a good multi-vitamin for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno22
this is my first post, so bear with me. i am looking to live a healthier '04. i am a 26 year old male and i never get sick. i get a good 7-8 hours of sleep a night, but i'm always tired. i am normal height and weight. i do smoke a little (5-10 cigs a day). i work in the mortgage business, so i sit at a desk all day. when i get home at night, i have enough energy to cook dinner and take care of some errands, but after that i am on the couch for the night. i know i should exercise and i do to some extent, but i was wondering if there were any multi-vitamins or supplements i could take to give me more energy- both physically and mentally? thanks.
Rhyno- try taking stress tabs vitamins.One a day. It works for me.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2003, 10:40 AM   #3

rhyno22 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps630
Rhyno- try taking stress tabs vitamins.One a day. It works for me.....

thanks for the info. can i pick those up pretty much anywhere? is stress tabs the brand name or the type? if not the brand name, what would you suggest.

cheers!

Old 12-30-2003, 12:04 PM   #4
Inactive

isolated one HB User

Someone made a previous post, wanting to know about having more energy as well. I believe Cayenne (chili peppers used in seasoning) is good in this area. Cayenne is very misunderstood and happens to be one of the best natural medicines! If you are in need of energy, you don't want to take something that's going to exhaust your adrenals and give you that "let down" feeling after a while. Cayenne gives a boost of energy, mainly by getting the blood circulating. Many herbalists say cayenne is the most powerful natural stimulant known and it also doesn't have the side effects associated with other stimulants. The burning sensation caused by cayenne pepper is not as real as it seems. This feeling is only the nerves reacting to the cayenne and nothing more. Cayenne is now being shown to be a benefit to many digestive disorders as well as general circulation, the immune system, and mental function. Cayenne is now one of the most popular herbs and comes in capsule form. It's made a big difference in my quality of life, including help with my depression. Many people feel a false sense of heartburn when starting with cayenne but that goes away in a week or two. I suggest doing some research on the medicinal beneits of cayenne. You will be amazed.

Old 12-31-2003, 02:46 AM   #5
Inactive

ps630 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyno22
thanks for the info. can i pick those up pretty much anywhere? is stress tabs the brand name or the type? if not the brand name, what would you suggest.

cheers!
Rhyno- yea you can pick those up pretty much anywhere. You can get the generic version called stress formula which is usually $3 cheaper. Same as stresstabs- same ingredients. I usually get mine at Meijers or Walgreens. These vitamins do wonders for you- they also detoxify your body- which is good for smokers or drinkers.They also come in 3 flavors- (1) with Iron (2)regular (3) with zinc.
I always get the brand with zinc.

Last edited by ps630; 12-31-2003 at 12:25 PM.

Closed Thread