It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 04:52 PM   #1

msloquacious HB User
Champion Nutrition Protein?

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Champion Nutrition Whey, and how they liked its flavour/mixability, etc?

I heard that Muscle & Fitness did a comparison of it against the ProLab Whey, but I am not sure which one came out as "the winner"?

Old 02-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

DoOoOoM HB User
Re: Champion Nutrition Protein?

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Champion Nutritions 100% Whey mixes incredibly bad. No matter how you mix it, with a blender or a shaker bottle, the results come out the same - major chunkage. Chunks of the powder floating on top and some just chilling on the bottom. It's a major waste and I strongly advise against purchasing the supplement. I've tried Pro Labs Whey and was overall satisfied with the product. However, I've tried almost every protein shake by almost every supplement company and came across only 2 that I really really liked. I mean the others were good but not as good. Optimum Nutritions 100% Whey is probably the best I've had along with HDT's Whey Plus 1.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2004, 12:04 PM   #3

a bear HB User

i've heard the same thing about champions whey product.

Old 02-04-2004, 04:28 PM   #4

msloquacious HB User

Well, folks, I *tried* my Champion Nutrition Pure Whey Stacker (Chocolate), and it mixed *really* well (better than Designer, for sure!). In fairness, I mixed it w/warm water (for a hot chocolate sort of feel), so I don't know if it will mix this well in cold water/milk, but I have been satisfied w/its mixing abilities thus far. The guy who sold it to me (who is on the juice..heheh..and who competes in bodybuilding) said it would mix well in hot or cold, so maybe Champion has changed their product to make it better?

The only complaint I have is that the chocolate is a tad bittersweet; I'd prefer a sweeter mix, but I don't suppose that's such a great idea when we know that the "sweetness" comes from artificial sugar substitutes.

Any other opinions out there?

Closed Thread