It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 07:49 AM   #1

ronda22 HB User
NSI Synergy?????? Anyone tried this???

HI,
I have been dx with fibromyalgia, so of course I suffer from severe tiredness and fatigue.
Presently I am on lexapro which has helped with the depression, i take it at night so it doesnt cause tiredness.
But I know I need a good vitamin. so i researched the internet and found NSI Synergy and ordered it. Has anyone tried this vitamin, and if so, how do you like it? Does it really provide the energy it says it does. Its got like 3,333% of B12 vitamins, which has been said will increase your energy tremendously.
Any response would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 03-12-2004, 03:28 AM   #2
Inactive

NatApoth2003 HB User
Re: NSI Synergy?????? Anyone tried this???

ronda, I was not very familiar with NSI product so I took a gander.

As far as the b-12 is concerned, it's hardly worth thinking twice about. Not that b-12 isn't useful in some cases for increased energy, it's just that the amounts that I noticed in the variety of multis are under 1mg and considering the fact that they are poorly absorbed in the gut (sublingual is more efficient) the supplement doesn't really afford much by way of abosorption. The b-12 is always included to make a "complete" b-complex.

It doesn't "appear" on the surface to be the worst I've ever seen, but considering the price you still do get what you pay for. Some of the ingredients are rather low and useless though they may look impressive in the list. i.e., the co-q10 (amount & delivery) they could have left off the list...looks good but you aren't getting much from it, as one example.

They did include black pepper to increase absorption though. All in all it's not that bad, IMO. The only thing I couldn't get passed was the fact that they use an exclusive distributor which would concern me. Where are they made? Who manufactures them? NSI doesn't....they are distributed. For me this is a huge quality control issue; for many it is not depending on their level of awareness of quality control issues. M

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread