It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
(female)

scorp HB User
bought supplements called Oxegen

I won them on Ebay(they were brand new)and CVS sells them. it promotes oxygen delivery to the cells. its supposed to help in fat burning and lean muscle mass. give you energy. help blood flow and enhance sexual perfomance. i just got it today so im trying them out. ill keep everyone posted on the results of the pills.

Old 07-09-2004, 10:11 PM   #2

AbercrombieGuy HB User
Re: bought supplements called Oxegen

ya def keep us posted. I saw something about them and i read in a magizine that i guess they help rid the excess water and fat in your stomach that keeps you from that six pack look. I was looking for someone who was using this supplement.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2004, 03:53 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

Just bought a bottle.I"ll keep you posted .

Old 07-19-2004, 03:48 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

twiceblessed HB User

Any updates, scorp?

Old 07-25-2004, 05:06 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

Took the max. of 4 pills 2x a day,after the 4th day ,felt a surge in energy.
after 1st bottle,about a 2 week supply,everything it claimed to do was evident

Old 08-02-2004, 05:59 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

Anyone else have feedback on this product?

Old 08-02-2004, 08:21 PM   #7
(female)

scorp HB User

I started slacking on the pills...im going to start taking them again. i didnt notice much maybe because i didnt take it long enough. sorry for no updates..so its working for you ,realguy? thats great!!!!

Old 08-04-2004, 07:24 AM   #8
Inactive

Rickhard HB User

I once used a supplement called Oxybuild 1200. It worked great. It was supposed to be liquid oxygen suspended in saline, I think. It worked great. I could exercise as much as I wanted. I once rode the exercise bike for two hours. The only time in my life I ever did that. i lifted weights a lot at that time and I set new personal bests in almost every category. It was like my muscles never got tired. I took 45 drops a day. You had to drink it in water. There were some side effects I noticed. My throat would dry out necessitating the need for cough drops, lots of cough drops. However, I was on a very low fat diet at the time so maybe that had something to do with it, too. The problem with the oxygen supplement for me was the cost. ATthis dose level it was costing me about thirty dollars a month. When I got laid off work I couldn't afford it. When I stopped taking it, my exercise capacity returned to what it had been previously. I'm eating a half cup of ground flax seed a day now. It gives me a lot of endurance, physically, stamina, I guess I should say. It is supposed to help the red blood cells transport oxygen better. The cost is only about twelve cents a day. The Omega 3 essential fatty acids are what is supposed to give you more stamina. I thought only complex carbs increased your endurance, but i was wrong. I boil two cups of water, add one cup of rolled oats and a half cup of ground flax seed, reduce heat to medium and cook for about ten minutes. Since I started doing this I have gone from riding the exercise bike for 45 minutes to a minimum of an hour or longer. My longest ride has been an hour and a half. I put a lot of tension on the wheel of the exercise bike. If I put it on medium I think I could ride the bike all day. No side effects with flax. Although, if you are on aspirin therapy or prescription blood thinners you should consult with your doctor. It will thin your blood at this dose level. It has helped me with a lot of health problems, including depression, anxiety, allergies and asthma. Good luck. Please put "flax seed" in a search engine and learn more about it's amazing health benefits.

Closed Thread