It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
(female)

dianegirl HB User
How long does it take to notice a difference when taking vitamins/supplements?

Hi...

I recently started taking Biotin to help strengthen my fingernails. Does anyone know how long it takes to start seeing improvement?

Thanks!

dianegirl

Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

6foot3 HB User
Re: How long does it take to notice a difference when taking vitamins/supplements?

Dianegirl....thats really tough to answer as everyone is different. I think for most you hear about 2 to 3 weeks to feel or see a difference. I've been taking them for so long i wouldn't if they were working or not. Even nutrients that help hair or nails can still take a while to see anything as hair and nails grow slow for most.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #3
(female)

athena123 HB User
Re: How long does it take to notice a difference when taking vitamins/supplements?

Hi Diane, like 6foot3, I've been taking a multi and other supplements for so long I forget how long it takes to feel the difference but I DID have cause to find out last year when I left my normal supply of food based supplements at a friend's house.

I wasn't able to return for a couple weeks, so I had to resort to taking a lesser non-food based multivitamin and by the end of that 2 weeks, I definitely could feel the LACK.

Hope this helps,

Athena

Closed Thread