It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
(female)

chucksusanb HB User
Question Can B12 injections initially make your symptoms worse before improving?

I just started B12 injections (daily) for low levels. I have noticed that my symptoms seem worse. Is this normal to have worsening of symptoms before improving?

Thank you.

Susan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

jonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB Userjonnstar HB User
Re: Can B12 injections initially make your symptoms worse before improving?

Never heard of it, but i would ask the nurse or doctor next time you get your injection, just to let them know how you're feeling, if this is common, they will be able to reasure you, if it isnt, then they will be able to check out if anything is wrong

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread