It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
(male)

Ian181 HB User
Supplement for Arthritis

Joined the boards last night after looking to post this for some time. Looks like I can post this "brand" once so here goes.

Just and FYI for anyone looking for a supplement to help with achy joints, or possible arthritic issues. I've found that "Move Free Advanced " by Schiff (bottle with green color on label) has worked wonders for me. Contains Glucosimine, Condroitin, MSN, and Joint Fluid. I use to have knees that would crack and ache with every squat i did, now they are virtually quiet and pain free. Also possibly helped somewhat with the issue below. I took the recommended dose for two weeks then started taking two tablets per day after that as a maintenance dose.

Also, anyone suffering from bursitis in their shoulder(s) should try doing shoulder shrugs with light dumbells. I did three sets of ten reps with 15lb dumbells to start, you may need to start with just doing stand alone shrugs without the dumbells and work your way up. I was at the point after suffering for a year with bursitis in my shoulder, two shots of cortisone, physical therapy, etc., that the doctor told me to let him know when i wanted him to do the surgery. I'm not big on having anyone cutting on me, let alone the problems i've read about with scar tissue's lasting effects. I started trying different things to alleviate my pain and allow me to get back to my workout regimen, and found that the shrugs promoted a strong blood flow to my shoulder, as well as relieving my symptoms after a couple of weeks. Along with using the above product, my shoulder problem has been gone for over two years now. I still continue to do shrugs as part of my warm-up routine before exercising. I hope this information proves to be helpful to someone out there, even if it's just one person. I know the pain you're in and the relief you wish for, especially when you get woke up in the middle of the night, in pain, because you rolled over. Again, good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2010, 10:50 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

bdrunner79 HB Userbdrunner79 HB Userbdrunner79 HB Userbdrunner79 HB Userbdrunner79 HB User
Re: Supplement for Arthritis

I've also had excellent results with systemic enzymes. I used enteric coated ones that were used in a series of studies. Dr. William Wong is the go-to guy on this. Just thought I would share.

Closed Thread