Anyone else experienced this? It seems like it is like that for me - my period started 3-4 days ago, and the past couple of days have been just horrible. I can barely get up, and every ache and pain is far worse than they use to.
My symptoms are:
- chest pain - probably muscular. Sometimes hard to breathe.
- constantly tired/worn out (fatigue?)
- stomach-problems - mostly diarrhea
- back- and neck-pain
- tender spots in the head/scalp
- hurting throat - feels a bit swollen often (gland, or something?)
- blurred vision - also red eyes and pressure/pain at the worst
I also wonder how long it will take before supplement of Vitamin D (D3, about 3000-4000 IU daily) makes me feel any improvement? And will the symptoms that arrived last, leave first?
Thankful for answers