It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
(female)

9na HB User
Have you been vitamin D deficient?

I have a question:

Did you have periods when you felt better, and then periods when you were a mess and all your symptoms just seemed to knocked you out?

I have a lot of symptoms, but some days (or weeks) I am in a horrible shape, and then there's days and weeks when I'm up and about. Not energetic and healthy, but still... Is this variation normal with this deficiency?

I've been on supplements for about a month, by the way, so I know I have to be patient to see recovery.

I haven't had mega-doses, to clear that out - that's not done here. I'm taking about 5000 IUs daily now, D3.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2011, 12:44 AM   #2
(female)

ella1985 HB User
Re: Have you been vitamin D deficient?

i think the dosage you taken was normal. do not worry about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread