I'm taking a lot of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and I'm wondering a few things.
I'm currently taking the following:
- A multivitamin (three pills in one serving, Alive! Whole Food Energizer, without iron).
-Selenium, in addition to that in the multivitamin.
-Vitamin C, in addition to that in the multivitamin.
-Vitamin D softgels.
-Flaxseed oil (containing omegas)
With all that noted, I'm wondering the following:
1. Could someone group all of the above supplements into three different groups (morning, noon, evening) so I can know which are best taken with each other at which of the three times? I'm trying to avoid "conflict" and also trying to get maximum absorption. I don't want to take two supplements at once if one will conflict the other's absorption.
2. Which of the supplements are best taken with food? To be honest, I much prefer taking them with water because I eat only about twice a day maximum.
3. Is taking all three of the multivitamin pills at once just as good as taking them spread throughout the day? Say the absorption rating of taking them throughout the day is 9/10. What's the absorption rating of taking them all at once?
4. If you'd suggest removing or adding supplements to my current list, which would you add or remove?