It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
(female)

theweaver2 HB User
GP for D 50,000 for 8 weeks.

The membership for 2006. The 2007 for stroke for Aphasia for speech and writing.

GP vitamin D for 50,000 for one day from an week. I have 4 week for high pain for shoulder and lower back, and ringing ear. I for D for high?

The right body for nerve pain and Neurotin. The 2005 for chronic for shoulder for Pain Mangerment for flexine and vicodin as needed, methodone, 3 x 10mg. I have migraine for 1999 for botox or 3-4 months, or needed medication phenegran, ketoralac, and celebrex. Card. Doc for warfarin. GP for nexium. GP for vitamin D for 50,000 and Omega for 8 weeks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2011, 12:22 PM   #2
(male)

MacDuff HB User
Re: GP for D 50,000 for 8 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweaver2 View Post
GP vitamin D for 50,000 for one day from an week. I have 4 week for high pain for shoulder and lower back, and ringing ear. I for D for high?
No, vitamin D wouldn't do that, even at higher doses. You're on alot of meds, they can interact with each other in weird ways.

You shouldn't be on Warfarin and Omega 3, it can thin your blood too much. Celebrex can thin the blood too, and cause ringing ears.

Call your GP or cardio doc, tell them your symptoms and all the meds (including vitamins and supplements) you're taking. Ask em if it's safe for you to take Warfarin, omega 3s and celebrex together.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #3
(female)

theweaver2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenj770 View Post
Hi,

Are you asking a question about vitamin D? something else? If so, maybe you could rephrase and post again just that one question.

Jen
Aphasia for an sentence. The medicine for "as needed" for migraine.

I today for pain management (shoulder) Methadone 3 x 10mg, Neurotin 3 x 200mg, warfarin (Card.) and Nexium (GP) night.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
(female)

theweaver2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDuff View Post
No, vitamin D wouldn't do that, even at higher doses. You're on alot of meds, they can interact with each other in weird ways.

You shouldn't be on Warfarin and Omega 3, it can thin your blood too much. Celebrex can thin the blood too, and cause ringing ears.

Call your GP or cardio doc, tell them your symptoms and all the meds (including vitamins and supplements) you're taking. Ask em if it's safe for you to take Warfarin, omega 3s and celebrex together.

The 8 weeks for one day for week 50,000 D and 1500 Omega 3 (Trig heart). Fish oil for warfarin for thinning. I was card. for 8 week for Omega 3.

Old 08-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
(female)

theweaver2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDuff View Post

I also for Migraine for an 2-3 days for Celebrex. Month for 1-6 pills Celebrex.

Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #6
(male)

MacDuff HB User

Oh! I see, your cardio already OKed it.

Sorry, I think I know all the anwsers!

The only side effect I had from high dose D was some enamel thinning on my teeth - the doc said it had something to due with calcium absorption.

Closed Thread