I am 25 years old and I have difficulty remembering things very often not sure why there is no stress or lack of sleep in my life.
I was wondering if it would be safe to take 3000 mcg of vitamin b 12, if It turns out I don't have b 12 deficiency.
I am guessing I would end up taking one 3000 mcg pill a day.
Hi, I was just on another thread about B12 injections, that I should get a blood test done before I start the injections. Too much B12 can be toxic. I was also going to go for the vitamins also but will wait until further input.
Too much B12 is not toxic.....It is water soluble and you will pee out any b12 that your system doesn't need. Try taking the sub lingual B12 as it is absorbed better into your system. It's easily found at any pharmacy and you just put it under your tongue and let it dissolve.
Last edited by moderator2; 11-14-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.