Taking 5HTP, SAM-E, Multi, etc every day OK?
Every morning I take:
1) 5HTP 100mg (for positive mood)
2) Sam-E 200mg (for positive mood)
3) Centrum Performance Multi (overall health)
4) GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil 900mg (overall health)
5) St. John's Wort 1500mg (positive mood)
6) Mind Power Rx (
Is it safe to take this many vitamins and in this specific combination together? I eat very healthy (fruits, vegetables, whole wheats, water, lean meat, etc) and exercise regularly. I have just not been very positive lately due to some messed up things in my life, even bordering on depression lately so I take the 5HTP,Sam-E and St-John's Wort to try to boost my mood, but is this a safe combination? I've been taking this vitamin cocktail every morning with breakfast for a few weeks and I'm not sure if it is even helping my mood really.
Last edited by moderator2; 10-14-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.