It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
(female)

dunkirk HB User
hi does anyone know

hi does anyone know the answer got some of my bloods back most fine but they show im very low in folic acid could this be the cause of the nubness in my feet tirdness off balance ive been experiencing i still have to see neuroligist many thanks

Old 04-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: hi does anyone know

Folic acid and other B vitamins do affect the nerves, so your symptoms could be caused by the vitamin deficiency. You could try adding a supplement, up to 400 mcg per day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Does anyone know a good time to take b12? Johna Vitamins & Supplements 0 08-17-2009 04:22 PM
does anyone take lots of supplements and get bad effects aussie_girl Vitamins & Supplements 5 11-10-2007 04:24 PM
Does Ginkgo help the libido? SKZ Vitamins & Supplements 4 04-13-2007 08:32 AM
How long does it take to notice a difference when taking vitamins/supplements? dianegirl Vitamins & Supplements 2 03-21-2007 07:45 AM
Does anyone know of a good supplement for someone with bad allergies? lacy33 Vitamins & Supplements 3 04-30-2004 08:51 AM