It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
(male)

djbp HB User
Searching for the Perfect B Vitamin Complex

Hello everyone,

It has recently come to my attention that many symptoms I have been experiencing for several years have been linked to B vitamin deficiencies, biotin in particular.

During my brief search for a suitable B complex, I've learned that sublingual is more effective than capsules. I've learned that the methylcobalamin form of B12 is more effective, while cyanocobalamin is to be avoided.

I have not been able to find a sublingual B complex with B12 in methylcobalamin form, and without toxic sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol or whatevertol. Also, a lot of B complexes appear to be missing several of the B vitamins.

Can anybody who is sensitive to these needs recommend a suitable B complex - preferably sublingual, with no cyanide B12, or sugar alcohols, with a desirable dosage of all B vitamins - particularly biotin? I greatly appreciate your help and suggestions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Tree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB UserTree Frog HB User
Re: Searching for the Perfect B Vitamin Complex

A natural way to get all B complex vitamins in balance is to take Brewer's Yeast powder (NOT baker's yeast). Besides being balanced Brewer's Yeast is easy to assimilate and has no fillers. It also contributes to beneficial flora in the bowel.

You should be able to find it in health food stores in bulk, and if not it is easily ordered from online health food stores. I can get it locally so I purchase 1/4 pound at a time and keep it in a jar.

Start with 1/2 teaspoon daily, to lessen the chance of bowel flatuence. Add a 1/2 teaspoon after onw week, then add as tolerated and desired. You can take up to two teaspoons daily. I personally only took that much daily at a time for two weeks, when I was under extreme stress. Otherwise I rarely take more than 1/2 teaspoon.

Outside of possible flatuence, there is no side effect, so take what you believe you need.
Because the BY doesn't ahve a great flavor, I mix mine in a 1/2 cup of apple or orange juice. To me it is very tolerable that way. Use a small whisk and mix very well, and it will dissolve.

I notice results before taking it for two weeks. Some results by a week of daily use.
Let us know how this works for you if you try it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
(female)

Wilona HB User
Re: Searching for the Perfect B Vitamin Complex

Spiralina.

Closed Thread