It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
(male)

BillyBob2007 HB User
Enzymes for plaque & fibrous tissue? What works?

I've developed Peyronie's disease which is a lump or knot that causes curvature of the penis. Research shows little promising treatment. One company is promoting their enzyme's as the big answer to this condition. I tend to be skeptical of some of these snake oil salesmen. But, the approach of using natural remedies or close to that seems to be best and most healthy.
I know little of enzyme for therapeutic uses. The names I'm getting are neprinol, nattokinase, fibrozym, serracor-nk, serracor-rx and I'm sure that if I keep looking I'll find oodles of other similar products. I'm quite suspicious as these all appear to be get rich quick remedies. I don't know if they're real or effective or just something to take my money. They're quite EXPENSIVE! However, if they work then the price is not such a significant factor. Anybody got any advices about them?
What I'm considering is their effect on removing plaque and scar tissue. Is there a product or some synergistic products out there that can help with this which is not also deleterious to my health?

Closed Thread