It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
(male)

stevie100 HB User
Thumbs down *No Energy*

Hi

I feel so tired, drained of all energy every morning. Could be my diet or something completley different.

Is their anything out their that I could drink or in tablet form that will give me that "Kick start to the day that I need"

This has been going on for about 5-6 months.

Any help appreciated.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
(female)

RedMighty HB User
Re: *No Energy*

Have you had your Vitamin D levels checked with your doc?

I was feeling like you and it turned out I was seriously deficient in Vitamin D. Started taking supplements and it has made a big difference in my energy levels.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #3
(female)

babygirl127 HB Userbabygirl127 HB User

I would get a full blood workup. How much water are you drinking? I went through this recently and was not one to drink much. Well, I increased my water intake to a couple of glasses a day and wow what a difference, I don't feel tired anymore. If you drink a lot than it is not that and some other thing lacking. Go for that checkup.

Last edited by babygirl127; 03-20-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Old 06-28-2013, 03:34 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

kerry735 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie100 View Post
Hi

I feel so tired, drained of all energy every morning. Could be my diet or something completley different.

Is their anything out their that I could drink or in tablet form that will give me that "Kick start to the day that I need"

This has been going on for about 5-6 months.

Any help appreciated.
There is so much that could have contributed to this. It may be worn out adrenals. If so, I can recommend reading so PM me please. Adrenal exhaustion is usually the over use of legal stimulants such as coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking, sugar over work our adrenals until they roll over and leave us exhausted! So yes, examining your diet is a good idea. Why not write down everything you eat for a week and PM it to me and I will check it out for you if you wish.

Its the very 'kick' start to the day that is possibly causing you a problem? its the last thing you need. Blood sugar levels are another thing. having a coffee and cake in the morning to get things going can cause energy levels to crash very quickly after such a 'fix' - I had to level out my blood sugar by reaching for foods such as nuts, raisins (a few), celery, apples, fruit (tempered with pumpkin or sunflower seeds, as they level out the sugar content), humous, that kind of thing. Anyway, just a few thoughts...

Closed Thread