It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
(female)

zee703 HB User
Anyone using Berocca tablets?

I recently saw a blurb in Vanity Fair magazine about Berocca Tablets (supposed to be "as potent as a vitamin B shot"). Can this be true? I take a variety of vitamins each day, eat well, but have sinus drainage which can cause fatigue. So I was wondering if this is something safe and if it works? I certainly wouldn't take it w/o first consulting my primary care physician but I was just wondering.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Liarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB User
Re: Anyone using Berocca tablets?

I took Berocca when I was in college on the recommendation of a pharmacist what is a family friend. It did help me as I was burning the candle at all ends which made me tired and sick. Once I was on the Berocca I was so much better. Unfortunately it was a prescription and as I got older the doctor would not write for it anymore. And if I did get one to write for it, they would give me the generic brand which made me sick, so I stopped taking it. Is it over the counter now that you saw it in Vanity Fair?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
(female)

zee703 HB User

I haven't checked out where to buy it yet (but when I did a search here to see if this subject had been covered recently I noticed an amazon listing for this product). Thanks for your response. I used to get B-12 shots and iron supplements when I was in high school and college (years ago). It's interesting that your doctor prescribed Berocca so maybe I can take that as a positive re: this product :>)

Old 02-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Liarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB User

It's basically a multi-vitamin. My family friend the pharmacist called it the brain vitamin. Very good for stress out bodies.

Closed Thread