It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Vitamins & Supplements Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
(male)

ab4usa HB User
The right Brand?

My doctor has me taking three different vitamins. He also happens to have a retail outlet that sells them. I think they are expensive (but maybe I'm wrong) and wonder if there isn't another brand that would provide the same or similar product at a better price. Unfortunately I know nothing about the subject. He has me taking all "Pure" products. A multi-vitamin, something called EPA/DHA (fish oil?) and Mitochondrai-ATP which is a dietary supplement. IS anyone here familiar with these and can you suggest an alternative?

THanks

Old 06-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

kerry735 HB User
Re: The right Brand?

I think you are right to question this, as vitamins work synergistically, ie. they work better in corroboration with each other rather than alone. Good quality vitamins don't cost the earth. Three vitamins alone are hardly going to get your health levels to optimal. What vitamins are they and what dosage are they please?. Why has he put you on mitochondrial ATP?

As I'm a newbie to this site and not sure if I can recommend an alternative to you, please PM me and I will discuss. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread