It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss / Surgical Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
(female)

SharedHearts HB User
weight loss surgery side effects ???

HI! my cousin who is in her late 50's had a serious over weight problem she is obeast she had a horrid life really rough I wont get into everything the list is to long. But the last was the last straw for her, her 2nd husband died of pantatric cancer and after she ate and ate all she did my aunt_ my cousins mom said. She's depressed, se over ate and te Dr said she is dying cause she is so over weight , she went to Mexico to get lap band surgery and before 2 yrs before everyone talked her out of it and she didn't tell anyone until she came back she had half her stomach taken out and the Dr said the surgery turned out well.
The Dr's she seen said well you have to leave with it and 1 Dr said it's your fault you did this to yourself. :-( we where furious when we heard, They gave her test after test finally found out she had gall bladder problems and now she is out of the hospital and the Dr said he had a patient before her same problem she was throwing up and can't keep nothing down, before they gave her 3 bags with her stay in the hospital of morhine and gave her stuff they gave cancer patients to stop her from being ill to her stomach they tried everything to keep her from being ill and to be able to eat nothing works.
My question do you have a idea any one what this could be she has? Most all can you suggest anything from keeping from vomiting? I'd appreciate it. I know all tha damage it's causing and making her weak. I feel so helpless please help?
Thank you.
ps I am furious they DIDN"T keep her in the hospital and intervenislie feed her, yes after surgery they let her out instead of keeping her in the hospital.
any questions please ask if need more infor from me.
thank you.

Last edited by SharedHearts; 09-01-2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: forgot something

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

lakbabia HB User
Re: weight loss surgery side effects ???

The first step to weight loss is to learn tips and techniques for healthy eating. By changing your diet, you'll improve your health and shed pounds. Whether you count calories, choose a commercial weight loss plan, or just change the way you cook, you'll see results once you take this first step. Get started today!

Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
(female)

rey557 HB User
Re: weight loss surgery side effects ???

Most of the people who have had weight-loss surgery start to regain weight after two years
After this surgery, most people are not able to eat more than a tiny bit of food at any one time. people vomit more than consuming food
After this surgery, many people find they have to stay close to a bathroom because of severe diarrhea. because the food doesn't get digested
consult a weight loss surgeon again to whom you had earlier.

Closed Thread